Cormac Foster and Nicole Foster are a Son & Mother team on The Amazing Race Canada 2.
They started off the season as one of the stronger teams, never finishing below 4th place for the first four legs. Despite being one of the first teams to arrive at the Biathlon Roadblock in the Yukon, Nicole struggled to shoot her targets, not hitting a single target until her 13th attempt, long past the point all the other teams had left. She required 22 tries in total to hit all 5 targets, causing them to be eliminated in 8th place.
- Age: 19
- Occupation: Student (Biosystems Engineering)
- Current City: Winnipeg
- Hometown: Winnipeg
- Strengths: Problem-solving, physically fit, competitive
- Fears/Phobias: Drowning
- Favourite Travel Destination: Costa Rica
- Pet Peeve about Teammate: "My mom gets very anxious in certain situations, instead of staying calm."
- Age: 39 (July 5, 1974)
- Occupation: Director of Resident Services
- Current City: Winnipeg
- Hometown: West Indies, Barbados
- Strengths: Competitive, organized, good driver
- Fears/Phobias: Heights
- Favourite Travel Destination: St. Croix
- Pet Peeve about Teammate: "He procrastinates all the time and is always late."
Cormac and Nicole are a vibrant mother and son team who hope to follow in the footsteps of fellow Winnipeggers Tim Hague and Tim Hague, Jr. – Season 1 champions. Nicole was 19-years-old when she became pregnant with Cormac and made the difficult decision to put her studies on hold and dedicate her time to raising her son. Being the strong and determined woman that she is, Nicole was able to complete her schooling and graduate while raising a young child. She claims her son's intelligence comes from reading university textbooks to get him to sleep at night. In his own right, Cormac is quite the academic, always focused on his schoolwork and student activities, like being editor of the yearbook. During his free time, Cormac enjoys a game of hockey, football, or ultimate frisbee. The mother and son duo often get mistaken for brother and sister, which drives Cormac crazy. Although they often bicker, these two are as close as can be. They do almost everything together, especially keeping fit and working out. Make no mistake though, mother knows best and is always in charge in the Foster household. Cormac would love to win 'The Amazing Race Canada' in order to give his mother back all the things she put aside in order to raise him. Nicole, on the other hand, wants to put the winnings toward her son's education. Motto: "No matter what, we finish what we start! We will run to the mat every time!" Team they most associate with from Season 1: Jody and Cory. "I love how they motivated and helped each other no matter what," said Cormac.
The Amazing Race Canada 2
|Cormac & Nicole's Race History|
|1||1||Alberta → British Columbia||No Detour||Nicole||4 of 11|||
|2||2||British Columbia||Sharp Knives / Sharp Eyes||Cormac||4 of 10|
|3||3||British Columbia → Hong Kong||Kung Fu Master / Master Chef||Nicole||2 of 9|
|4||4||Hong Kong → Macau||Stamp It / Stomp It||Cormac||4 of 8|
|5||5||Macau → Yukon||Make Your Bed / Ride a Sled||Nicole||8 of 8|
- Cormac & Nicole are the first Mother/Child team to compete on The Amazing Race Canada.
- Noah Groves & Colin Hilding on Survivor Oz (08/03/2015): "The Amazing Race Oz - Cormac & Nicole Foster Interview"
Social Media Profiles
- Cormac's Twitter: @Cormact7
- Nicole's Twitter: @FosterNiki911
|The Amazing Race Canada 2 Teams|