Jerald Justin "JK" Ko and Mike Tan are a team of Radio DJs on The Amazing Race Asia 5.
Retrieved from AXN.com
- Age: 29
- Occupation: Radio DJ
- List 3 adjectives that best describes you: Humorous, Entertaining, and Candid
- Which famous person reminds you of yourself: Maybe a bit of James Corden (especially around my waist) and Jimmy Fallon
- What excites you the most about traveling?: Looking at beautiful women (don't tell my wife), eating exotic (and hopefully delicious) food, cheesy but I LOVE TOURISTY SITES (most modern travelers avoid them but i reckon they are famous and renowned for a reason).
- Why do you want to be on The Amazing Race Asia?: Who doesn't want to? A good opportunity to traverse the globe, while being competitive and having tons of fun (hopefully) at the very same time. I reckon Mike and I will bring something special to the show, and it'll be quite fascinating to see how we can take our "relationship" to the next level. there'll be heaps of banter and insults one thing's for sure. we'll bring laughter, bromance, and plenty of drama. Also, having watched the show as a young boy, reckon Mike and I have a good shot at giving this a decent go!
- Age: 33
- Occupation: Radio DJ
- List 3 adjectives that best describes you: Kind, Decent, and Really Nice
- Which famous person reminds you of yourself: Zac Efron
- What excites you the most about traveling?: Immersing in brand new cultures, meeting different personalities, learning more about the world beyond the one I know.
- Why do you want to be on The Amazing Race Asia?: I think life's meant to be lived and there's nothing richer than living experiences, especially one as dynamic and thrilling as this.
The Amazing Race Asia 5
|JK & Mike's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||Jakarta → West Java||Fix / Freight||No Roadblock||3 of 11|
|2||2||West Java → Jakarta → West Java||Basket Bikes / Bandung Biathlon||JK||8 of 9|
|3||3||West Java → Malaysia||Street Play / Street Art||JK||7 of 8|
|4||4||Malaysia → Thailand||Muay Thai / Un Tie||Mike||7 of 8|
|5||5||Thailand → Vietnam||Flower Power / Badminton Bash||JK||5 of 7|
|6||6||Vietnam → The Philippines||Longganisa Kalesa / Carabao Karaoke||Mike||1 of 6|
|7||7||The Philippines → Singapore||Drone Hat / Skate Rat||Mike||1 of 5|
|8||8||Singapore → Yogyakarta||No Detour||JK||5 of 5|
- JK & Mike has the lowest finish for the highest placing all-male team of a season who competed on The Amazing Race Asia, finishing in 5th.
|The Amazing Race Asia 5 Teams|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.