Retrieved from AXN.com
- Age: 30
- Occupation: Entrepreneur
- List 3 adjectives that best describes you: Outspoken, Creative, and Fearless
- Which famous person reminds you of yourself: Sassy Girl
- What excites you the most about traveling?: The fact that I get to immense and learn about new cultures.
- Why do you want to be on The Amazing Race Asia?: The Amazing Race Asia is something that I have always yearned to be in. It is a challenge that I would like to conquer and an opportunity which I would like to experience. Even if the prize money was $10 I would still be the first to sign up with my brother as the experience is something money can't buy.
- Age: 26
- Occupation: YouTuber
- List 3 adjectives that best describes you: Calculative, Strategic, and Paradoxical
- Which famous person reminds you of yourself: Rupert Grint
- What excites you the most about traveling?: Being out of my comfort zone.
- Why do you want to be on The Amazing Race Asia?: I have always wanted to live life to the fullest! There are always things holding us back - lack of money, time and fear of the unknown. I believe The Amazing Race pushes you to your limits and enables you to embrace different cultures. The best part about this is that I get to do it with my sister! This will bring us closer than before.
The Amazing Race Asia 5
|Rei & Keiji's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||Jakarta → West Java||Fix / Freight||No Roadblock||10 of 11|
- May Seah at TodayOnline (10/14/2016): "Team Singapore kicks off The Amazing Race Asia 5 at half strength"
|The Amazing Race Asia 5 Teams|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.