Aaron Goldschmidt and Arianne Udell are a team of Lifelong Friends on The Amazing Race 3.
Retrieved from CBS.com
- “We're hoping to win this race with our wit, charm, and sex appeal: That's our motto in a nutshell”
Aaron and Arianne have been friends for over 15 years after meeting at the Florida Academy of Dramatic Arts. Aaron thought "she was stuck up, a show off and developed a huge crush on her that he want to crush her."
They are the worst of friends and have traveled through life together: "it's been like a steel coaster--scary." They have shared many wonderful memories together and hard times as well. The only problem with being more than just friends is that Aaron is gay and Arianne is straight. As Arianne says, her biggest disappointment with Aaron is that "they planned to be together some day they will not be naturally conceived."
They both look at this experience as an opportunity to travel the world with their best friend. Aaron describes himself as passionate, loyal and carefree, while Arianne describes herself as emotional, exotic and down to earth. They feel that they will win because of their physical abilities, agility, urban sensibility and, of course, their sense of humor.
The agree that the most important items in their backpacks are their iPod and wristbands, because as they say "music inspires us and our style inspires others." Aaron and Arianne are fluent in both body language and the international language of love.
Aaron received his B.F.A. from New York University and is now a pre-school teacher in New York. His birth date is November 12. Arianne attended Northwestern University and received her B.S. in speech. Her birth date is February 3.
How would you describe your previous travel experience?
What is the most stressful aspect of traveling?
What is the most important item in your backpack, and why?
Why did you want to be on THE AMAZING RACE?
Have you and your partner traveled together before? If so, what was it like?
What do you fear most about competing in THE AMAZING RACE?
What strengths and weaknesses do you bring to the Team?
What strengths and weaknesses does your teammate bring to the Team?
What will you miss the most from home (besides your bed)?
What languages do you speak?
What destination are you hoping to visit?
What country do you feel best prepared for?
The Amazing Race 3
|Aaron & Arianne's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Mexico||Wings / Wheels||No Roadblock||3 of 12|
|2||2||Mexico||Man Power / Horse Power||Arianne||2 of 11|
|3||3||Mexico → United Kingdom||Punt / Bike||Aaron||4 of 10|
|4||4||United Kingdom → Portugal||Old School / New School||Arianne||8 of 9|
|5||5||Portugal → Spain → Morocco||Ropes / Slopes||Aaron||7 of 8|
|6||6||Morocco||Now You See It / Now You Don't||Aaron||7 of 7|
- Aaron & Arienne, Dennis & Andrew, and Ken & Gerard are the first Straight/Gay teams to compete on the race.
- Aaron & Arianne's Website: http://www.aaronandarianne.com/
- Harry Smith on The Early Show (12/18/2002): "Au Revoir, Aaron and Arianne"
- FansOfRealityTV (11/14/2002): "Our Interview with Aaron and Arianne"
- CBS.com (2002): "After the Race"
Social Media Profiles
- Aaron's Facebook: /aaron.goldschmidt.1
- Aaron's Twitter: @AaronGinNYC
- Arianne's Facebook: /arianneforever
- Arianne's Twitter: @arianneforever
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20040806221607/http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race3/teams/bios/aaron.shtml
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20040807014112/http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race3/teams/qa/aaron.shtml
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20050308194419/http://www.realityreel.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index&catid=&topic=74
|The Amazing Race 3 Teams|