Bilal Abdul-Mani and Sa'eed Rudolph are a team of Best Friends on The Amazing Race 10.
Bilal & Sa'eed made a critical mistake during the opening drive to the airport in Seattle, relegating them to the second flight to Beijing. There, trouble with getting directions and the language barrier caused them to arrive last at the leg's midpoint, where they were infamously eliminated in a Surprise Elimination, placing 12th.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Bilal & Sa'eed are best friends from Cleveland, Ohio who have spent the past 15 years bonding over their love of food, Browns football and their shared Islamic faith. Although they are extremely close, similarities between the two are hard to find. Bilal is outspoken and outgoing while Sa'eed is quiet and reserved. Nevertheless, Bilal's upbeat personality could be the spark that catapults this Team to victory.
Admittedly aggressive and determined, Bilal is the proud father of five children. Having served in the military, he has traveled the world and is eager to hit the road again.
Sa'eed is a father of two and works as a power lineman. He also served in the military, which allowed him to journey to such places as the Philippines, China, Japan and Morocco. Sa'eed describes himself as passive, a self-starter and friendly. He and Bilal enjoy playing football and basketball together in their spare time.
Despite their personality differences, Bilal & Sa'eed may be a force to be reckoned with, given their traveling experience and determination to win. Their main reason for taking part in THE AMAZING RACE is to show the world a good example of a Muslim.
The Amazing Race 10
|Bilal & Sa'eed's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → China||Eliminated||Bilal||12 of 12|||
- Bilal originally applied with a different partner who dropped out before pick Sa'eed to be his partner. Sa'eed himself only seen The Amazing Race once at his friend's home and otherwise did not watch the program.
- Bilal & Sa'eed are the first team of Muslims to compete on the Race.
- First team to be eliminated at the mid-point of a leg, and the first eliminated before the first Pit Stop.
- First all-male team to be eliminated in 12th place.
- They were featured in a CBS.com gallery celebrating 'National Best Friends Day' in 2015.
- Eric Goldman at IGN (09/18/2006): "Amazing Race Exclusive Interview: Bilal & Sa'eed"
- Murtz Jaffer at InsidePulse (10/03/2006): "Murtz Interviews Bilal Abdul-Mani From The Amazing Race 10"
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20160913234523/http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/23498
- ↑ https://www.ign.com/articles/2006/09/18/amazing-race-exclusive-interviews-bilal-saeed-and-vipul-arti
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/photos/1001648/celebrating-national-best-friend-day/53756/bilal-and-sa-eed/
|The Amazing Race 10 Teams|