Brandon Davidson and Claudia Nicole O'Brian are a team of Dating Models on The Amazing Race 5.
Dedicated Christians, they would repeatedly pray for God to help them win. They made it to the final three, where they finished in third place due to being stuck on the same later flight with Colin & Christie, but not having an aggressive taxi driver to help them keep pace.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Brandon & Nicole met just over a year ago at a Bridal Extravaganza in Houston, Texas. As reigning Miss Texas, she was there to model a new bridal gown, while Brandon was there as her escort on the runway. Right after the bridal show ended, Brandon got her telephone number, and they've been dating ever since. Both consider themselves very religious and spiritual people and describe their relationship as God-centered.
Brandon, a Texas A&M alum, is now a model and has lived in various big cities, including New York, Miami and Houston, while Nicole currently lives in Los Angeles and is pursuing an acting career. Nicole's proudest accomplishments have been winning Miss Texas USA 2003 and being the second runner up at Miss USA 2003.
Brandon & Nicole's primary motivation for being on THE AMAZING RACE 5 is to win the $1 million prize, but they also look forward to spending more time together, since their careers have kept them apart.
When and where did you meet?
If you could describe your relationship in one phrase or sentence, what would it be?
Have you ever traveled together before? If so, what were the best and worst aspects of traveling together?
Why did you decide to team up for THE AMAZING RACE?
As you begin the Race, how do you think this experience will affect your relationship?
What strengths and weaknesses do you bring to the Team?
What strengths and weaknesses does your teammate bring to the Team?
The Amazing Race 5
|Brandon & Nicole's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Uruguay||Zips / Chips||No Roadblock||6 of 11|
|2||2||Uruguay → Argentina||Perro / Tango||Brandon||1 of 10|
|3||3||Argentina||Smooth Sailing / Rough Riding||Brandon||3 of 9|
|4||4||Argentina → Russia||Block 5 Shots / Drink 1 Shot||Nicole||5 of 8|
|5||5||Russia → Egypt||Rock & Roll / Hump & Ride||Brandon||3 of 7|
|6||6||Egypt||Herd It / Haul It||Brandon||4 of 7|
|7||7||Egypt → Kenya → Tanzania||Buzzing / Busy||Brandon||4 of 6|
|8||8||Tanzania → United Arab Emirates||Off Plane / Off Road||Brandon||2 of 5|||
|9||9||United Arab Emirates → India||Heavy but Short / Light but Long||Brandon||5 of 5|
|10||10||India → New Zealand||Clean / Dirty||Brandon||3 of 5|
|11||11||New Zealand → The Philippines||Plow / Fowl||Brandon||3 of 4|
|12||12||The Philippines||Unknown||Brandon||1 of 4|||
|13||The Philippines → Canada → United States||Slide / Ride||Brandon||3 of 3|||
- A few years after the race, Brandon & Nicole broke up.
- Nicole got married in 2014.
- Brandon is married and has three children.
- Brandon is tied with Chip McAllister for most Roadblocks done in a single race, with both doing 11 each.
- This record is unlikely to be broken due to rule changes forcing each team member to perform at least 5 Roadblocks during the course of the race.
- Nicole's Wikipedia page: Nicole O'Brian
- Harry Smith on The Early Show (09/22/2004): "Race Ends with Proposal"
- Ethan Alter at TV Guide Online (09/30/2004): "Pray for TAR's Brandon and Nicole"
Social Media Profiles
- Brandon's Facebook: /brandon.davidson.16
- Nicole's Facebook: /Nicole.OBrian
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20040924000412/http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race5/teams/brandon/bio.shtml
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20040923235548/http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race5/teams/brandon/before.shtml
- ↑ https://www.tvguide.com/news/race-linda-karen-40383/
- ↑ https://hasbrouck.org/blog/archives/000376.html
|The Amazing Race 5 Teams|