Caitlin King and Brittany Fletcher are a team of Best Friends on The Amazing Race 21.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Hometown: Atlanta, Ga.
Connection to your teammate: Best Friends
Current occupation: Early childhood special education teacher
Describe what you do: I teach special education to children with mild to severe learning disabilities.
Favorite hobbies: Working out, traveling, going out with my friends and anything outdoors.
3 words to describe you: Competitive, loyal and fun.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Earning a full soccer scholarship to Auburn University and having a successful four year career as a player.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? No one famous reminds me of myself, but my siblings and I all have a lot in common.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Kelly Ripa because she is super fit, energetic and always a crowd pleaser.
What scares you most about traveling? The airline losing my bags.
What excites you most about traveling? Exploring, discovering and learning about the new places we are about to travel to!
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Brittany is more outspoken and quicker to make decisions while I am more reserved and take the time to look at the big picture before coming to a conclusion. We will have to learn to combine these traits to be an effective team.
Pet peeve about your teammate: Love Brittany's laugh, but sometimes the snort just has to go!
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would love to go to South Africa on Safari. I love exploring the outdoors and new, exciting adventures.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To prove that blonde girls can also have brains, strength and be mentally tough.
Hometown: Chicago, Ill.
Connection to your teammate: Best Friends
Current occupation: Medical Device Sales
Describe what you do: I educate and sell medical device equipment to doctors.
Favorite hobbies: Working out, traveling and shopping
3 words to describe you: Competitive, driven and outgoing.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? On my 18th birthday winning the showcase showdown on The Price Is Right!
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Taylor Swift
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Gisele Bundchen
What scares you most about traveling? Not being able to communicate in a foreign country or losing my passport.
What excites you most about traveling? The adrenaline rush of always trying to make my flight! It's somehow always a challenge
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: To combine Caitlin's knowledgeable thought process and my quick decision-making skills.
Pet peeve about your teammate: She's dating my brother and sometimes she gives me too much information about him…enough said!
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Australia because I have always wanted to see the Sydney Opera House and immerse myself in their culture.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? We both hope to prove to everyone that no matter what situation we are in, our competitive spirit and mental toughness will never be altered.
The Amazing Race 21
|Caitlin & Brittany's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → China||No Detour||Caitlin||3 of 11|||
|2||2||China → Indonesia||Ice-by-the-Pound / Fish-by-the-Barrel||Caitlin||7 of 10|
|3||3||Indonesia||Lion's Head / Egg Head||Brittany||9 of 9|||
- Brittany got married in 2014 to Gordon Beckham.
- She changed her last name from Fletcher to Beckham.
- Kimberly Nordyke at The Hollywood Reporter (10/15/2012): "Eliminated Duo Caitlin and Brittany on Their Close Finish, Language Barriers"
- Joyce Eng at TV Guide Online (10/15/2012): "We Still Don't Understand How We Got So Lost"
- Sheldon Sherman at Yakkity Yaks (10/15/2012): "The Yak Chats with Caitlin and Brittany"
- Jennifer Still at Digital Spy (10/16/2012): "Caitlin & Brittany talk cultures, coming in last"
- Gina Scarpa at Reality Wanted (10/16/2012): "The Amazing Race 21: Exclusive Interview with Caitlin King and Brittany Fletcher"
- Daniel Fienberg at HitFix.com (10/17/2012): "Latest eliminated team discusses cab problems and lack of TV time"
- Lindsay Zier-Vogel at CTV.ca (10/19/2012): "Blonde-haired besties Caitlin and Brittany beaten by substitute teachers"
Social Media Profiles
- Caitlin & Brittany's Facebook: /CaitlinandBrittany
- Caitlin's Twitter: @CaitKing7
- Caitlin's Facebook: /caitlin.king
- Caitlin's Instagram: /caitking7
- Brittany's Twitter: @BrittanyFletch
- Brittany's Facebook: /7017481
- Brittany's Instagram: /britt_beckham
|The Amazing Race 21 Teams|