Carlos Alonso and Orlando Betancourt are a team of Boyfriends on The Amazing Race: Ecuador.
The Amazing Race: Ecuador
|Carlos & Orlando's Race History
|| Detour Choice|
|| No Detour
|| 7 of 11
|| Pichincha → Imbabura
|| Armar / Tejer
||10 of 10
- The team finished in first place
- The team finished in last place and was eliminated from the race
- The team finished in last place in a non-elimination leg
- The team that won The Amazing Race
- The team that crossed the Finish Line second
- The team that crossed the Finish Line third
- ► The team used the Fast Forward pass
- ϵ The team used the Express Pass somewhere during the leg
- ⊂ The team used the U-Turn
⊃ Recipient of the U-Turn
- ⋐ The team that used the second slot of the "Double U-Turn"
⋑ Recipient of a second U-Turn due to the "Double U-Turn" twist
Carlos & Orlando were given a 1-hour penalty for interfering with the model during the Armar Detour. However, since they arrived in last, they were eliminated without serving the penalty.
- Despite being teased in promos as boyfriends, they were labeled on the show as 'friends' with no discussion of a lovers relationship