Death by Lentils is the fifth episode of The Amazing Race Canada 1.
|This section of the page is empty. Please contribute to this section by adding content. Please remove this template once improvements are complete.|
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward • ϵ Used the Express Pass• ⊂ User of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⊃ Recipient of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⋐ User of the second Double U-Turn slot • ⋑ Recipient of the second Double U-Turn slot
- An unaired Fast Forward on this leg required teams to drive a police car simulator. According to Jet, it was extremely difficult and no team successfully completed it.
- At one point, Vanessa can be seen holding the Fast Forward envelope.
- Andrew Ryan at The Globe and Mail (08/13/2013): "How Body Break duo were eliminated from The Amazing Race Canada"
- Ruth Myles at O.Canada.com (08/13/2013): "Team BodyBreak breaks down in shock Amazing Race Canada elimination"
- Brett Serjeantson at Media Miser (08/13/2013): "Team BodyBreak booted from Amazing Race Canada, but show's popularity jumps"
- Jim Slotek at TheSudburyStar.com (08/18/2013): "Amazing Race Canada down to five teams"
|The Amazing Race Canada 1 Episodes|
"Where in the World Is Ogopogo?" · "Se Hou Leng" · "Hoodoos & Hoodonts" · "Grab a 'Nug" · "Death by Lentils" · "Check the Cannons!" · "We Don't Have Time for the Bathroom" · "Clutch and Release" · "Ah-mazing" · "The Family Race Off"