Deepak Noutiyal and Naresh Ludhani are a team of Cricket Fanatics on The Amazing Race: China Rush 1.
- Age: 29
- Age: 30
The Amazing Race: China Rush 1
|Deepak & Naresh's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||Shanghai → Zhejiang||No Detour||Naresh||9 of 10|
|2||2||Zhejiang → Jiangsu||Warrior's Strength / Warrior's Skill||Deepak||5 of 10|||
|3||3||Jiangsu||Rock / Roll||Deepak||5 of 9|
|4||4||Jiangsu||Blade / Brush||Naresh||4 of 8|
|5||5||Jiangsu → Beijing||Go for the Gold / Go for the Goal||Deepak||6 of 7|
|6||6||Beijing → Shandong||Trees / Keys||Naresh||3 of 6|
|7||7||Shandong||Buried Metal / Carried Metal||Naresh||4 of 5|
|8||8||Shandong → Sichuan||Hot Pot / Tea Pot||Deepak||5 of 5⊃|
|9||9||Sichuan||Face Detection / Face Detention||Naresh||4 of 5|
|10||10||Sichuan → Yunnan||Fish / Float||Deepak||3 of 5|
|11||11||Yunnan → Guangdong||Crags / Cranes||Naresh||2 of 4|
|12||12||Guangdong → Shanghai||No Detour||Deepak||3 of 3|
- Deepak & Naresh are the only team of racers from India to compete outside of The Amazing Race Asia.
- Highest finish by a team of racers from India, finishing in 3rd.
China Rush Records
- First all-male team to be penalized.
- First team to be U-Turned.
- First team to make it to the final leg without winning a leg.
- First team to complete the race without winning a leg.
- Only all-male team to make it to the final leg without winning a leg.
|The Amazing Race: China Rush 1 Teams|