Do You Need Some Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation? is the third episode of The Amazing Race 7.
Rather than complete a Roadblock, one team makes a risky move and takes the penalty.
Also, taking advantage of a team distracted while asking for directions, another team steals their unattended cab. Meanwhile, one team discovers they are horribly lost after driving two hours in the wrong direction.
The order of departure from Cerro Santa Lucía are as follows:
At Puente Viajo, teams would have the option to Yield a team. None of the teams opted to use the Yield.
Choice A: Paddle
Teams must white-water raft 7 miles down the river. When completed, teams would find their next clue.
Choice B: Pedal
Teams have to pedal a bike 7 miles down a railroad track. Once they reached the end, teams would find their next clue.
Only Brian & Greg chose this task.
Teams must drive themselves to Camping Suizo tp find their next clue.
The team member assigned to perform this Roadblock would have to eat four pounds of a traditional Argentinian feast containing cow rib, pork sausage, blood sausage, cow intestine, cow udder, cow kidney and part of a cow's salivary gland. When they finished eating, teams would receive their next clue.
The Roadblock performers per team are underlined:
- Brian & Greg
- Debbie & Bianca
- Lynn & Alex
- Meredith & Gretchen
- Ray & Deana
- Rob & Amber
- Ron & Kelly
- Susan & Patrick
- Uchenna & Joyce
Rob, Deana, and Meredith all decided to quit the Roadblock, all unable to eat the four pounds of meat, and take the four hour penalty.
Teams must drive themselves to Estancia San Isidro to check in.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward • > Used the Yield • < Recipient of the Yield
- This episode's title was said by Gretchen to Meredith, after completing the exhausting 7-mile Paddle Detour.
- According to both Deana & Meredith, the aired scenes at the Roadblock were misleading as both were quitting before Rob talked to them.
- ↑ http://www.spottedratings.com/2011/12/spotvault-amazing-race-cbs-spring-2005.html
- ↑ http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20050309cbs06/
- ↑ http://www.tvguide.com/news/amazing-race-engaged-40986/
- ↑ http://www.tvguide.com/news/amazing-race-smith-37181/
- ↑ https://thesupacoowackiestblogintheuniverse.wordpress.com/2015/08/30/ranking-the-amazing-race-canada-3-recappers-week-7-edition/
|The Amazing Race 7 Episodes|
"Courteous? This Is a Race!" · "The Whole Country Hates Me" · "Do You Need Some Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation?" · "What a Gaucho You Are!" · "I've Been Wanting a Face-Lift for a Long Time" · "Houston, We Have an Elephant" · "They Saved the Eyeball" · "Mow'em Down Like Grass" · "We Have a Bad Elephant" · "We Got a Gnome! We Got a Gnome!" · "The Devil Made Me Do It" · "Five Continents, 25 Cities, and More Than 40,000 Miles"