Eric Paskel and Lisa Paskel are a team of Married Yoga Teachers on The Amazing Race 15.
Eric & Lisa were infamously eliminated in a Surprise Elimination at the Starting Line when they failed to find the correct license plate during the starting line task before all of the other teams, placing 12th.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Eric Paskel (41); Lisa Paskel (43)
Hometown: Encino, Calif. via Michigan
Occupation: Yoga Studio Owners and Instructors
Relationship: Married Yoga Teachers
Eric and Lisa have been married for over 18 years. Both are vegans who have a passionate and fiery approach to their personal and professional lives and are extremely dedicated to helping others.
Eric and Lisa own four yoga studios and both serve as instructors. In addition to running their business, they teach classes and workshops where they deal with issues such as family crisis and addiction. Lisa describes what she does as, "helping people connect to their supreme self."
Lisa claims that Eric is much more easy-going, carefree and trusting of others while she has the ability to see people for what they really are — an ability that will undoubtedly come in handy on the Race.
Neither Eric nor Lisa are afraid to challenge one another to be the best people they can be and no matter the challenge at hand, both are open to working together to find a solution. They hope that their experience on the Race will further solidify a marriage that they consider a true blessing.
They reside in Encino, Calif., and have two daughters.
The Amazing Race 15
|Eric & Lisa's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Japan||Eliminated||12 of 12|||
- One of Eric's students applied them for The Amazing Race without their knowledge. Prior to his, Eric & Lisa did not watch the show.
- Eric & Lisa are the first team to ever be eliminated at the Starting Line.
- First two-person team to be eliminated in the United States.
- First team to be eliminated in California.
- Traveled the shortest distance in the history of the race (tied with Rob & Jia Jia in The Amazing Race: China Rush 3).
- First team to voluntarily leave the show after being eliminated. Therefore, they were not sent to the Elimination Station nor were they present at the Finish Line.
- Joyce Eng at TV Guide Online (09/28/2009): "Quickie Elimination Was No Big Deal"
- Henrik Batallones at BuddyTV (09/28/2009): "Exclusive Interview with Eric and Lisa from The Amazing Race 15"
- Gina Scarpa at RealityWanted (09/28/2009): "The Amazing Race 15: Exclusive Interview with Eric and Lisa Paskel"
- Carrie Bell at People.com (09/29/2009): "Eric & Lisa Felt 'Robbed' By Early Elimination"
- Christopher Rocchio at Reality TV World (09/30/2009): "Exclusive: Eric and Lisa Paskel dish on quick The Amazing Race exit
- Tim Parks at DigitalSpy (09/30/2009): "Amazing Race couple fine with elimination"
Social Media Profiles
- Eric's Facebook: /EricPaskel
- Eric's Twitter: @ericpaskel
- Lisa's Twitter: @lisa_paskel
|The Amazing Race 15 Teams|