Michelle Godlewski, Sharon Godlewski, Christine Godlewski, and Tricia Godlewski are a team of Sisters on The Amazing Race: Family Edition.
The Godlewski sisters bickered for much of their time in the race, mostly with Christine drawing the ire of Michelle and Sharon, who were annoyed by her constant talking. Despite this, they won three legs on their way to the final four. There, choosing the slower Detour in Wyoming put them in last place, from which they never caught up, eliminating them in 4th place.
Retrieved from CBS.com
The Godlewski family is a team of sisters from Des Plaines, Illinois. The four siblings, from oldest to youngest, are Michelle, Sharon, Christine and Tricia. Each sister has her own personality, which might cause some roadblocks of their own along the way.
Michelle, 42, is the most direct of the group. She describes herself as excitable and competitive.
Sharon, 39, works as an insurance claim consultant. She says she's alluring and personable and admits that she thrives on challenges.
Christine, 37, is a bit obsessive. A homemaker and the mother of four, Christine's biggest pet peeve about herself is not being able to defend herself when she gets into an argument with her siblings.
Tricia, the youngest at 26, is always forced to play the role of peacemaker. Tricia is hoping to show her big sisters that she has what it takes to endure THE AMAZING RACE.
All four sisters live within 30 minutes of one another. Although they have traveled extensively together, the Race will surely put their relationships to the test as they embark on a much different kind of family vacation.
The Amazing Race: Family Edition
|The Godlewski Family's Race History|
|1||1||New York → New Jersey → Pennsylvania||Build It / Buggy It||No Roadblock||1 of 10|
|2||2||Pennsylvania → District of Columbia → Virginia||Heat of the Battle / Heat of the Night||Sharon||2 of 9|
|3||3||Virginia → South Carolina → Alabama||Forrest Gump / Muddy Waters||Michelle & Christine||4 of 8|
|4||4||Alabama → Mississippi → Louisiana||Work / Play||Tricia||4 of 7|
|5||5||Louisiana → Panama||Rhythm / Coos||Sharon||6 of 6|
|6||6||Panama → Costa Rica||Relic / Ripe||Tricia||4 of 6|
|7||7||Costa Rica → Arizona||Brush / Barrel||Michelle||1 of 5|
|8||Arizona||Bearing / Bailing||Sharon||1 of 5|
|8||9||Arizona → Utah||Ride Down / Drop Down||Christine||3 of 4|
|9||10||Utah → Wyoming → Montana||Spike It / Steam It||Michelle & Sharon||4 of 4|||
|10||Pioneer Spirit / Native Tradition||Michelle & Sharon||4 of 4|
- Tricia has since married and had two sons.
- Biggest age gap between siblings in any season of the race, with 16 years between Michelle and Tricia.
- The Godlewski Family are the first all-female team to win multiple legs.
- The first all-female team to win consecutive legs.
- Highest racing average of an all-female team who came in 4th, 3.10.
- Most legs won by an all-female team who came in 4th, 3 legs.
- Highest average placing team who were the 7th team to be eliminated, 3.10.
- Most legs won by a team of sisters, 3 legs.
- Oldest age average of team of sisters to win a leg, being 36 at the time of filming.
- Highest racing average of a team of sisters, 3.10.
- Julie Chen on The Early Show (12/07/2005): "Battling Godlewskis Booted"
- Robert Channick at Chicago Tribune (12/18/2005): "Competition brings out all the rivalries"
Social Media Profiles
- Michelle's Facebook: /michelle.g.thompson
- Sharon's Facebook: /sharon.godlewski.1
- Christine's Facebook: /christine.godlewskilee
- Tricia's Facebook: /tricia.spitz
|The Amazing Race: Family Edition Teams|