I Could Be Prime Minister is the seventh episode of The Amazing Race Canada 4.
After being told to keep racing, the remaining 6 teams travel by train from Hamilton to Canada's original Capital: Kingston, Ontario.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward • ϵ Used the Express Pass• ⊂ User of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⊃ Recipient of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⋐ User of the second Double U-Turn slot • ⋑ Recipient of the second Double U-Turn slot• ~ Team that lost the Double Battle
- In The Amazing Race Canada, this is the first domestic leg to feature train travel between destination cities.
- This episode's title is said by Steph upon completing the Roadblock.
- Steph and Kristen did not use their Express Pass by the end of this leg (7) and therefore was rendered unusable for future legs of the race.
- Jon's task explanations and graphic for the Detour used different names (Higher Education or High Seas) than what was read by the racers in the clue (On the Field or Offshore)
- All teams expect for Steph and Kristen had to do offshore.
- Peter Hendra at Kingston Whig-Standard (08/05/2016): "Amazing Opportunity"
- Al Beeber at Lethbridge Herald (08/10/2016): "Amazing experience winds up"
|The Amazing Race Canada 4 Episodes|
"Who's Ready to Let It All Hang Out?" · "Deal Guys? Deal! Deal!" · "Toads! Are You Kidding Me?" · "Shine Your Light" · "The Little Blind Tugboat That Could" · "Am I Actually Operating the Plane?" · "I Could Be Prime Minister" · "The Amazing Race Canada: Top 20 Moments" · "I Just Wanna Win" · "For Those About to Rock" · "We're Doing It Wrong! We're in Big Trouble" · "Second Place Isn't Good Enough"