I Told You Less Martinis and More Cardio is the season premiere of The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS will reunite some of the most memorable, entertaining and controversial teams from previous seasons, who will travel more than 45,000 miles, spanning five continents in 28 days, with stops in such locations as Argentina, Mozambique and Chile, to name a few. These former teams will pair up for one final trek around the globe as they battle the best of the best in a Race to the Finish Line for their second attempt at the million dollar prize.
These fierce competitors are no longer strangers to the game or to each other and relationships will be tested at every point along the way. Teams will be forced to choose between pre-existing relationships and the spirit of competition. Will new alliances form and will old bonds be broken? 
Teams must make their way to Pim's Restaurant to receive a departure time from the manager. There are only 3 times available: 7:00 am, 7:15 am, and 7:30 am. There are four teams that depart at 7:00, four teams depart at 7:15, and three will depart at 7:30.
Using a map, teams must drive themselves to the north entrance of Cotopaxi National Park and find Hacienda Yanahurco to find their next clue.
Choice A: Wrangle It
Teams must help local cowboys lasso, tie down, and groom one wild horse, whose hooves grow so long that they prevent them from walking properly. Team members had to use traditional tools to clip its hooves to a safe length and to trim its mane and tail. When the horse is free, they would receive their next clue.
All of the teams chose this task.
Choice B: Recover It
Teams must put on historical military uniforms. Then, they must search the field for three items missing from the uniform: an epaulette, a button and a sword. Once they found, a general would receive their next clue.
None of the teams chose this task.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward • > Used the Yield • < Recipient of the Yield
- This leg marks the first time The Amazing Race visits the country of Ecuador.
- This episode's title is said by Oswald, in reference to him stating he was out of breath after running from the Starting Line.
- Miami was also previously the Starting City in The Amazing Race 3 and the Final Destination in The Amazing Race 7.
- The past-season highlight selected by Thermacare for its "The Amazing Race All-Stars Moment of Relief" during this episode was David & Mary completing the fire hazard challenge to obtain the Fast Forward in Leg 6 of The Amazing Race 10.
- With John Vito & Jill's elimination, Teri & Ian are the last team from The Amazing Race 3 left racing.
- They were previously eliminated on "Why Did You Have to Take Your Pants Off?!".
- This episode was delayed 26 minutes on the East and Mountain time-zones due to overrun by the PGA's Nissan Open.
- “I've had enough of Rob and Amber. I think America may have also.”— John Vito
- “This is the chance of a lifetime twice.”— Uchenna
- Molly Bishop at The Trades (02/19/2007): "A Dose of Reality: All Stars - Episode 01"
- Fara Kearnes at StarBlogs.net (02/19/2007): "Rob and Amber Outwit, Outplay All-Stars"
- Jace Lacob at Televisionary (02/20/2007): "Amazing Race: All Stars... Now With Even More Rob and Amber!"
- David Bianculli at New York Daily News (02/22/2007): "Race a nice change of pace from Oscars"
- Lyn Jensen at RealityTV Fans (08/10/2014): "The Amazing Race: All-Stars Flashback, Casting and Premiere"
- ↑ http://www.spottedratings.com/2011/12/spotvault-amazing-race-cbs-spring-2007.html
- ↑ http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2007/02/05/cbs-announces-the-cast-of-the-amazing-race-all-stars-eleven-former-teams-return-for-a-second-chance-to-compete-in-a-race-around-the-world-when-the-amazing-race-all-stars-premieres-sunday-feb-18-on-cbs--23540/20070205cbs04/