I Told You Less Martinis and More Cardio is the season premiere of The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS will reunite some of the most memorable, entertaining and controversial teams from previous seasons, who will travel more than 45,000 miles, spanning five continents in 28 days, with stops in such locations as Argentina, Mozambique and Chile, to name a few. These former teams will pair up for one final trek around the globe as they battle the best of the best in a Race to the Finish Line for their second attempt at the million dollar prize.
These fierce competitors are no longer strangers to the game or to each other and relationships will be tested at every point along the way. Teams will be forced to choose between pre-existing relationships and the spirit of competition. Will new alliances form and will old bonds be broken? 
Teams must fly to Quito, Ecuador. Teams may only take one of two flights. The Copa Airlines flight departs first, but lands nearly two hours after the second flight. The American Airlines flight departs later, but arrives before the first flight. Upon arrival, teams must take a taxi to Plaza de San Francisco, where they would find their next clue.
Teams must make their way to Pim's Restaurant to receive a departure time the following morning from the manager. The first four teams would depart at 7 am, the next four teams would depart at 7:15 am, and the last three three teams would depart at 7:30 am.
Using a provided map, teams must drive themselves to Cotopaxi National Park and find Hacienda Yanahurco, where they wold find their next clue.
Choice A: Wrangle It
Teams must help local cowboys lasso, tie down, and groom a wild horse, whose hooves grow so long that they prevent them from walking properly. They must use traditional tools to clip its hooves to a safe length and trim its mane and tail, before setting it free. When the horse is free, they would receive their next clue. All teams chose this task.
Choice B: Recover It
Teams must put on a historical military uniforms, then search a field for three items missing from the uniform: an epaulette, a button, and a sword. Once they found all the missing items, a general would give them their next clue. None of the teams chose this task.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward• > Used the Yield • < Recipient of the Yield
- This episode marks the first time that The Amazing Race visits the country of Ecuador.
- Miami was also previously the Starting City in The Amazing Race 3.
- The past-season highlight selected by Thermacare for its "The Amazing Race All-Stars Moment of Relief" during this episode was David & Mary completing the Fast Forward in "Maybe Steven Segal Will See Me and Want Me to Be in One of His Movies".
- With John Vito & Jill's elimination, Teri & Ian are the last team from The Amazing Race 3 left racing.
- The episode title is said by Oswald Mendez.
- Molly Bishop at The Trades (02/19/2007): "A Dose of Reality: All Stars - Episode 01"
- Fara Kearnes at StarBlogs.net (02/19/2007): "Rob and Amber Outwit, Outplay All-Stars"
- Jace Lacob at Televisionary (02/20/2007): "Amazing Race: All Stars... Now With Even More Rob and Amber!"
- David Bianculli at New York Daily News (02/22/2007): "Race a nice change of pace from Oscars"
- Lyn Jensen at RealityTV Fans (08/10/2014): "The Amazing Race: All-Stars Flashback, Casting and Premiere"