It's Okay, Run Them Over! is the penultimate episode of The Amazing Race 5.
The competition heats up as four teams remain in the battle to make it to the finish line.
One team gets lost right out of the Pit Stop and starts fighting with each other. Meanwhile, several racers have to face their fear of heights when a Roadblock forces them to walk across a narrow girder on a suspension bridge high above the waters of the Auckland Harbor in New Zealand. Finally, after 10 legs of the race, one team decides to use the Yield and the team it affects is stunned and furious.
The order of departure from Matapara Farms are as follows:
"The person who performs this task should have strong arms, strong legs, and no fear of heights."
The team member assigned to perform this Roadblock would have to take a boat to the Auckland Harbour Bridge and climb a 75-foot ladder to the girders beneath the roadway. From there, they would walk along the girders until they reached the clue on the other side. They are then lowered to a waiting boat below.
The Roadblock performers per team are underlined:
Teams must decorate a jeepney with attaching items to provide completely. Once it decorated properly, teams will get their next clue.
Teams must take a jeepney to Victoria and find the field by the Giant Duck, a local icon.
Choice A: Plow
Teams would have to choose a marked field and use an ox-drawn plow to till the soil, until the plow caught on a buried rope attached to a hidden clue.
All of the teams chose this task.
Choice B: Fowl
Teams would have to work together and herd 1,000 ducks from one pen to another 50 yards away.
None of the teams chose this task.
Teams must make their way to the Coconut Palace to check in.
For coming last place, Colin & Christie would have to surrender all of their money, and they would not receive any money at the start of the next leg.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward • > Used the Yield • < Recipient of the Yield
- This is the first time the Yield is used.
- This is the first time The Amazing Race visits the country of the Philippines.
- This episode's title was said by Christie. 
- This was the first time that Leg 11 of The Amazing Race was a Non-Elimination Leg.
- A line uttered by Colin in frustration during the ox-plowing Detour, "My ox is broken!", is regarded as one of the most well-known quotes of the franchise.
- Al Rios at TARflies (09/18/2004): "Yippeeeee . . . Yahoooo . . . and . . . Yields Away"
- ↑ http://www.spottedratings.com/2011/12/spotvault-amazing-race-cbs-summer-2004.html
- ↑ http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=7671
- ↑ http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20040908cbs03/
- ↑ https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/interesting-tv-guide-interview-with-colin-and-christie-looks-like-they-got-a-terrible-edit.68684749/
|The Amazing Race 5 Episodes|
"Clearly, I'm More Intelligent than You" · "It Turned Ugly Just Now" · "I Got Electrocuted" · "Who Says Pageant Girls Don't Eat?" · "Are You Good at Puzzles?" · "Why Can't We Get a Camel?" · "Are You Sure This Is Safe?" · "I'm Going to Jail" · "If You're Gonna Whine, Just Shut Up!" · "If They're Screwing the Helmet to My Head, It Can't Be Good" · "It's Okay, Run Them Over!" · "You've Just Made Me a Millionaire"