Jeffrey "Jeff" Weldon and Jacklyn Isabel "Jackie" Ibarra are a Blind Dating team on The Amazing Race 26.
Jeff & Jackie were the only blind dating team to show any romantic spark during their time on the race, with the two getting along well, though occasionally prone to disagreements. Their ability to work well with each other, as well as with other teams, allowed them to make it to the sixth leg. In that leg, they fell behind early on, but lucked into being assigned the faster Detour, which allowed them to surge ahead of other teams. Unfortunately, the faster Detour also proved to be further away from the Pit Stop and, in a leg in which every team was closely bunched together, Jeff & Jackie's difficulty in finding it led to their demise, and they were eliminated in 7th place.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name: Jeffrey Weldon
Hometown: Tampa, FL
Relationship Status: Single
Current occupation: Account Executive/Sales
Describe what you do: I work with C Level executives and sell a wide array of services/products that meet their companies' needs.
3 words to describe you: Outgoing, charismatic and intelligent.
Favorite hobbies: Fitness, professional networking, spending time with family/friends and anything outdoors.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Launching a startup company with colleagues - Internet marketing/consulting firm.
What scares you most about traveling? Being on one of those missing flights… this wouldn't normally be a concern until the recent occurrences.
What excites you most about traveling? The opportunity to learn about new cultures and interact with people from all walks of life.
How many serious relationships have you been in? I've been in three serious relationships. 1st- high school - 3.5 years. 2nd – college - 1 year and my 3rd in college - 4 years.
What are your deal breakers in a relationship? Dishonesty, communication issues and cheating.
What are the top 3 qualities you are looking for in a mate? Great sense of humor, a woman who has passion/drive for success and a great looking face.
What are 3 turn offs or pet peeves in a mate? Pessimist, lazy, poor sense of style and bad hygiene.
Who is your celebrity crush? Candice Swanepoel, Carrie Underwood and Adriana Lima.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Probably Bradley Cooper, although I've gotten that I look like Tim Tebow a few times.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Budapest, Hungary. My grandmother was born in Hungary and I would love to learn about my heritage a little more.
Name: Jackie Ibarra
Hometown: Las Vegas, NV
Relationship Status: Single
Current occupation: Professional Dancer
Describe what you do: I am a trained dancer who has performed for numerous shows and productions in Las Vegas, music artists and celebrities, and professional sports teams.
3 words to describe you: Passionate, positive and adventurous.
Favorite hobbies: Dancing, working out, cooking and traveling.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Other than being on The Amazing Race, when I was 18 years old, I headed out to Miami and auditioned to become a Miami Heat Dancer. Went up against about 300 women for a spot on the team and I made it!
What scares you most about traveling? Language barriers.
What excites you most about traveling? New experiences! You really learn so much when you travel. I also love food so trying new cuisine is always exciting!
How many serious relationships have you been in? I have been in 3 serious relationships. All pretty much ended due to wrong timing. But either way, I still haven't found a man who is able to keep up with me and share my same passions and future goals.
What are your deal breakers in a relationship? Deal breakers for me would be a man who does not want marriage or children, who is disrespectful or dishonest, or who does not take care of their appearance and body. Also, if they smoke cigarettes, stay away from me.
What are the top 3 qualities you are looking for in a mate? I am looking for a respectful gentleman who is passionate, motivated and confident, with a good sense of humor. Being attractive with a great body doesn't hurt either!
What are 3 turn offs or pet peeves in a mate? Someone who is rude and disrespectful, someone who lacks passion and confidence, and a bad kisser!
Who is your celebrity crush? Ryan Reynolds, Channing Tatum and Paul Walker.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Kim Kardashian and Nicole Scherzinger.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Australia! I love the beach and have heard so many great things about the country. I also have a few Australian friends and they are the coolest!
The Amazing Race 26
|Jeff & Jackie's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Japan||Syncing Steps / Samurai Sake||No Roadblock||2 of 11|
|2||2||Japan||Share / Chair||Jeff||6 of 10|
|3||3||Japan → Thailand||Ski / Tree||No Roadblock||8 of 9|
|4||4||Thailand||Wheel / Water||Jeff||5 of 9|
|5||5||Thailand → Germany||Stein / Stack||Jackie||3 of 8|
|6||6||Germany → France → Monaco → France||Win By a Nose / Don't Slack Off||Jackie||7 of 7|
- In the Summer of 2015, Jeff & Jackie competed on Big Brother 17, revealed by Phil Keoghan in the second episode as the mystery 15th and 16th houseguests. Jeff was the 3rd houseguest evicted, by a vote of 7-4, and finished in 15th place. Jackie was the 8th houseguest evicted in a 6-1 vote and finished in 10th and was the second member of the jury.
- On July 6, 2021, Jackie announced on Social Media that she was engaged to Drew Gennuso and her pregnant, where is due to give birth in January 2022.
- Jackie used to be a dancer for the Miami Heat NBA basketball team.
- Jeff & Jackie are the only blind dating team to not win a leg.
- The first The Amazing Race contestants to later compete on Big Brother.
- Joyce Eng at TV Guide (4/13/2015): "Amazing Race's Jeff and Jackie Try to Explain That Face He Made"
- Lauren DuBois at Enstars (04/14/2015): "'The Amazing Race' Season 26 Cast: Jeff & Jackie Dish On Post-Elimination Relationship, See If The Blind Date Couple Is Actually Together!"
- Elizabeth Kwiatkowski at Reality TV World (04/2015) "'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk'" [Parts 1 & 2]
- Jeff's Facebook: /5032334
- Jackie's Facebook: /jackie.i.ibarra
- Jeff's Twitter: @JeffWeldon21
- Jackie's Twitter: @JackiexIsabel
- Jeff's Instagram: /jdweldon
- Jackie's Instagram: /jackiexibarra
|The Amazing Race 26 Teams|