Jonathan Baker and Victoria Alynette Fuller are a team of Married Entrepreneurs on The Amazing Race 6.
The two had a rocky relationship throughout the Race, constantly engaging in arguments and berating each other, including one notable instance in Germany when Jonathan shoved Victoria after they lost a footrace to the Pit Stop for first place. Nevertheless, the two consistently finished near the top of the pack for much of their time in the Race. Their dysfunctional relationship would eventually lead to their downfall, however, as their bickering caused them to misread a clue in Ethiopia, dropping them behind the other teams and resulting in their elimination in 6th place.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Jonathan & Victoria were set up on a blind date seven years ago, and have been married for three years. They reside in Los Angeles, where Jonathan is an entrepreneur who owns a spa as well as other business ventures, and Victoria is a model/ pop artist painter. They decided to go on the Race in hopes of getting their relationship back on track after many grueling discussions about starting a family that have taken a toll on their marriage.
Jonathan describes himself as having a "type A" personality, while Victoria says she is resourceful. They hope this combination will help them be victorious on the Race. One of the challenges for them on the Race is going to be trusting each other's instincts and putting their bickering aside.
Victoria recalls that one of the worst moments in their relationship was when they had a fight on a trip to Miami and their entire argument was recorded after her cell phone accidentally dialed her mother's answering machine.Their primary reason for doing THE AMAZING RACE is to win. The $1 million prize comes in a close second. Although both agree that their biggest fear is not being able to speak the languages, they look forward to experiencing new cultures and people.
How would you describe your previous travel experience?
What is the most stressful aspect of traveling?
Why did you want to be on THE AMAZING RACE?
Have you and your partner traveled together before? If so, what was it like?
What do you fear most about competing in THE AMAZING RACE?
What strengths and weaknesses do you bring to the Team?
What strengths and weaknesses does your teammate bring to the Team?
What will you miss the most from home (besides your bed)?
What languages do you speak?
What destination are you hoping to visit?
What country do you feel best prepared for?
The Amazing Race 6
|Jonathan & Victoria's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Iceland||Ice Climb / Ice Search||No Roadblock||5 of 11|
|2||2||Iceland → Norway||Endurance / Accuracy||Jonathan||2 of 10|
|3||3||Norway → Sweden||Count It / Build It||Victoria||4 of 9|
|4||4||Sweden → Senegal||Stack 'Em Up / Pull 'Em Up||Jonathan||2 of 8|
|5||5||Senegal → Germany||Beer / Brats||Jonathan||2 of 8|
|6||6||Germany → Hungary||Catapult Crash / Cannonball Run||Victoria||3 of 7|||
|8||Swim / Paddle||Victoria||3 of 7|
|9||7||Hungary → France||Climb Up / Fly Behind||Jonathan||5 of 6|
|10||8||France → Ethiopia||Raise the Roof / Mud the Hut||Victoria||6 of 6|
- Jonathan & Victoria appeared on an episode of Dr. Phil that aired in February 2005.
- Jonathan & Victoria made a cameo appearance on the television film The Scorned.
- Jonathan & Victoria competed on Battle of the Network Reality Stars in 2005. They were eliminated in the third episode.
- Jonathan & Victoria competed on a Reality Stars edition of Fear Factor that aired in June 2006. They were eliminated when Victoria quit the second stunt after getting scared when she saw the tied up crocodile hissing and trying to turn around. She later punched Survivor: Pearl Islands contestant Jonny Fairplay for taunting her. Host Joe Rogan scolded her, but Jonathan retaliated and attacked Joe. WWE wrestler and The Real World contestant Mike "The Miz" Mizanin broke up the fight.
- On October 6, 2006, Victoria gave birth to their daughter, Trease Alynette Baker.
- Jonathan & Victoria have since divorced sometime in January 2010.
- Jonathan has since re-married to Jenny Ljungberg and has two more children Sienna Soho and Tribeca Jade.
- Victoria is first of two females to have successfully performed the haybale Roadblock in Sweden, the other being with Meghan Rickey in The Amazing Race 15.
- Jonathan & Victoria are the first team to be eliminated in Ethiopia.
- For his behavior throughout the Race, Jonathan was inducted into RNO's "Reality TV Hall of Shame".
- Victoria's Wikipedia page: Victoria Fuller
- Andy Dehnart at Today (03/09/2005): "I would never hit Victoria"
Social Media Profiles
- Jonathan's Twitter: @jonathanbaker
- Jonathan's Facebook: /JonathanBaker0
- Victoria's Twitter: @VictoriaAFuller
- Victoria's Facebook: /VictoriaFuller
|The Amazing Race 6 Teams|