Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder are a Newly Dating team on The Amazing Race 16.
A crossover team from Big Brother, Jordan & Jeff found success by forming a partnership with Brent & Caite early on, even managing to win the first leg. However, the recency of their relationship began to show, as the stresses of the race began to wear on them, leading to communication issues stemming from only having met each other months prior. They came in last in the fourth leg, but were saved by a Non-Elimination Leg. However, a lack of bunching over the next two legs meant that they were stuck at the bottom of the pack; They managed to survive their Speed Bump in the fifth leg due to Joe & Heidi being U-Turned, but their struggles with mental tasks and navigation finally caught up to them in the sixth leg, and despite being within striking distance of Brent & Caite at the Detour, their fate was sealed their champagne glass tower collapsed, resulting in their elimination in 7th place.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina
Connection to your Teammate: Newly Dating
Current Occupation: Receptionist
Pet peeve about your teammate: He gets irritated easily
Favorite Hobbies: Swimming, playing tennis and socializing
Achievements: Winning "Big Brother" and graduating high school
Lifelong to do List: To be a dental hygienist, and to get married and have kids
If I could switch places with someone: Carrie Underwood
Role Model/Hero: My mom
What are you passionate about? Being with family and friends
What would you do if you won the million dollars? Buy a house by the beach
People would be surprised to learn: I'm a moody person
Favorite place you have ever visited: Cherry Grove in North Myrtle Beach
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Communicating
What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Understanding each other
Hometown: Norridge, Illinois
Connection to your Teammate: Newly Dating
Current Occupation: Salesman
Pet peeve about your teammate: She doesn't think sometimes
Favorite Hobbies: Traveling, sports, outdoor activities and working out
Achievements: Graduating college
Lifelong to do List: Visit as many places I can around the world
If I could switch places with someone: A Heisman Trophy winner
Role Model/Hero: Alive: My father. Deceased: Walter Payton
What are you passionate about? My family
What would you do if you won the million dollars? Travel
People would be surprised to learn: That I played college football and graduated with a business degree from Aurora University
Favorite place you have ever visited: Western Europe
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Communicating with each other without bickering
What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To have an experience of a lifetime and get to learn more about our relationship
The Amazing Race 16
|Jordan & Jeff's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Chile||No Detour||Jordan||1 of 11|
|2||2||Chile||Llama Adoration / Condor Consternation||Jeff||6 of 10|
|3||3||Chile → Argentina||Horse Sense / Horse Power||Jeff||5 of 9|
|4||4||Argentina → Germany||Soccer / Sauerkraut||Jordan||8 of 8|
|5||5||Germany → France||In the Trenches / Under Fire||No Roadblock||7 of 8|
|6||6||France||Tower / Terra||Jeff||7 of 7|
- Jordan & Jeff later competed on Big Brother 13. Jeff finished in 7th place, while Jordan finished in 4th place. Jeff was awarded $25,000 due to being voted America's Favorite Houseguest.
- On September 5, 2014, Jeff proposed to Jordan at the Big Brother house after hosting a competition during Big Brother 16. She accepted and the two got married in 2016.
- Jordan & Jeff competed in a test run of the starting challenge used in The Amazing Race 26.
- Jeff competed on a Big Brother Primetime special of The Price is Right in 2016. His partner, Lauren, failed to win a car in their pricing game. Later, Jeff and his partner were unable to make it to the Showcase.
- Jordan & Jeff announced on Jeff and Jordan TV that she is pregnant with their first child. Jordan gave birth to the couple's first child, a boy named Lawson Keith Schroeder on October 13, 2016.
- Jordan gave birth to the couple's second child, a boy named Layton Sarti Schroeder on September 6, 2018.
- Jordan & Jeff are the first team to consist of two former Big Brother houseguests. Alison Irwin was the first former Big Brother houseguest to compete on The Amazing Race overall, but competed with her then-boyfriend instead of another Big Brother houseguest.
- Jordan & Jeff were asked to compete on The Amazing Race soon after finishing Big Brother 11.
- Jordan Lloyd- Big Brother Wiki
- Jeff Schroeder - Big Brother Wiki
- Jordan's Wikipedia page: Jordan Lloyd
- Jeff's Wikipedia page: Jeff Schroeder (television personality)
- Joyce Eng at TV Guide (02/08/2010): "Amazing Race's Jeff and Jordan: We Fought A Lot"
- Staff at People (02/12/2010): "Big Brother‘s Jeff and Jordan Take On The Amazing Race"
- Joyce Eng at TV Guide (03/22/2010): "Amazing Race's Jeff and Jordan: We Like to Make Mistakes"
- Staff at Reality TV World (03/23/2010): "Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd talk 'The Amazing Race'"
- Henrik Batallones at BuddyTV (03/23/2010): "Exclusive Interview: Jordan and Jeff from 'The Amazing Race'"
- Staff at People (03/25/2010): "Reality Sweethearts Jeff and Jordan: The Amazing Race Made Us Stronger"
- Jordan's Instagram: /bbjordanlloyd
- Jeff's Instagram: /jeffschroeder23
- Jordan's Twitter: @BBJordanLloyd
- Jeff's Twitter: @jeffschroeder23
|The Amazing Race 16 Teams|