Monica Ambrose and Sheree Buchanan are a team of NFL Wives/Moms on The Amazing Race 4.
The two moms formed an alliance with Reichen & Chip and oftentimes found themselves racing near the front of the pack. However, they made the fatal mistake of walking in Mumbai instead of taking a bus like all the other teams, putting them on the back foot for the rest of the leg, resulting in their elimination in 7th place.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Monica, 29, and a mother of two, was once an Indianapolis Colts cheerleader and holds a BA in Journalism from Indiana University, Indianapolis. She enjoys "tennis, acting and watching movies" and considers herself "outgoing, fun-loving and very competitive." She fears snakes, bugs and rats, and in conversation, "anything gross is off-limits." Monica admits to letting her emotions affect her better judgment. She doesn't like cold climates, understands a little Spanish, and had traveled to Antigua, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas.
Sheree, 31, has three kids and describes herself as "outgoing, friendly and patient" and "loves experiencing new cultures and adventures." Whereas her teammate Monica is completely organized, Sheree says she's the complete opposite. She holds a BA in Journalism from the University of Louisville and has had some college experience in television production. Sheree fears "dangerous animals, reptiles and weird-looking men," and anything is game in conversation for her, "unless bodily fluids are being discussed." She speaks "very little French" and has traveled to Paris, Amsterdam, Spain, the Caribbean and Mexico. Sheree blows off steam with a long bubble bath and a "glass of wine…okay, a bottle," and admits that she trusts people way too much and sometimes gets burned. She adds, "I have short-term will power."
How would you describe your previous travel experience?
What is the most stressful aspect of traveling?
What is the most important item in your backpack, and why?
Why did you want to be on THE AMAZING RACE?
Have you and your partner traveled together before? If so, what was it like?
What do you fear most about competing in THE AMAZING RACE?
What strengths and weaknesses do you bring to the Team?
What strengths and weaknesses does your teammate bring to the Team?
What will you miss the most from home (besides your bed)?
What languages do you speak?
What destination are you hoping to visit?
What country do you feel best prepared for?
The Amazing Race 4
|Monica & Sheree's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Italy||Used Fast Forward||4 of 12►|
|2||2||Italy||Waterway / Pathway||Monica||10 of 11|
|3||3||Italy → Austria||Mozart / Beethoven||Sheree||2 of 10|
|4||4||Austria → France||Ropes / Slopes||Monica||4 of 9|
|5||5||France → The Netherlands||500 Kilograms / 15 Feet||Sheree||5 of 8|
|6||6||The Netherlands → India||Suds / Duds||Monica||7 of 7|
- Sheree has since divorced Ray Buchanan and married Andy Jones on May 9, 2015.
- Sheree was one of the cast members of Atlanta Exes.
- On May 31, 2020, Sheree's granddaughter, Harper Rae Davis was born.
Social Media Profiles
- Monica's Facebook: /monica.r.ambrose
- Monica's Instagram: /monicaambrose1
- Monica's Twitter: @MonicaAmbrose1
- Sheree's Facebook: /sheree.buchanan
- Sheree's Instagram: /shereebuchanan
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20030621125210/http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race4/teams/monica/bio.shtml
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20030608235511/http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race4/teams/monica/qa.shtml
- ↑ http://www.vh1.com/news/133712/sheree-buchanan-says-losing-nfler-ray-buchanan-was-a-big-monetary-adjustment/
- ↑ http://icecreamconvos.com/congrats-atlanta-exes-star-sheree-buchanan-got-married-shebuchanan/
- ↑ http://www.vh1.com/shows/atlanta-exes/cast#sheree-buchanan
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/CA5yQgYnnwS/
|The Amazing Race 4 Teams|