No Babies on the Race! is the fourth episode of The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
Rob and Amber attempt their fourth 1st place finish. Confusion at the Detour puts one Team in peril when a long standing rival overtakes them.
The order of departure from Playa Petrohué are as follows:
Teams must fly to the city of Punta Arenas. Upon arrival, teams must take a taxi to the Lord Lonsdale Shipwreck, where they would find their next clue.
Choice A: Navigate It
Teams must use a provided map of Punta Arenas and find Plaza Muñoz Gamero, where a sailor would give them a compass. Then, heading directly south, they must find the Nautilus building, a deep sea salvage business, where they would receive their next clue.
Only Uchenna & Joyce chose this task.
Choice B: Sign It
Teams must choose a pole from a truck and grab materials and tools for painting, then carry the items to the top of a nearby staircase. Using a nearby map based on Ferdinand Magellan's voyage as a reference, teams must build a traditional signpost, listing in the correct order the 14 ports-of-call Magellan visited during his expedition's circumnavigation around the globe. While the signs did not have to point in the right direction, all the locations had to be spelled correctly. Once completed, they would receive their next clue.
Teams must take a taxi to Presidente Carlos Ibáñez del Campo International Airport and sign up for one of two charter planes departing three hours apart the following morning, heading to Ushuaia, Argentina. The first charter flight would carry the first three teams and depart at 8 am. The second charter flight would carry the last five teams and depart at 11 am. Upon arriving, they must take a taxi to Playa Larga along the Beagle Channel, where they would find their next clue.
Teams must take taxi to Bahia Lapataia at Tierra del Fuego National Park and take a number for one of two boats, which can each carry up to two teams at a time, to Isla Redonda. Once there teams must find the post office, where they would find their next clue.
"Who's good at sorting things out?"
The team member assigned to perform this Roadblock must take on the duties of a postal worker, picking one of the sacks in the post office filled with letters, and search through 1,600 of them for one of two letters addressed to their team, written by one of the other teams from their original season. After reading the letter aloud to their partner, teams would receive their next clue.
The Roadblock performers per team are underlined:
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward• > Used the Yield • < Recipient of the Yield
- With Rob & Amber's elimination, Uchenna & Joyce are the last team from The Amazing Race 7 left racing.
- The teams received letters from the following former teams on their first season during the Roadblock:
- Charla & Mirna received a letter from Marshall & Lance.
- Eric & Danielle received a letter from their former teammates, Dani Torchio and Jeremy Ryan.
- Dustin & Kandice received a letter from Lyn Turk.
- Joe & Bill received a letter from Frank Mesa.
- Oswald & Danny received a letter from Blake & Paige.
- Both Rob & Amber and Uchenna & Joyce received a letter from Susan & Patrick.
- Teri & Ian received a letter from Flo & Zach.
- Rob Mariano accidentally pushed one of the letters addressed to him and Amber to the ground when doing the Roadblock.
- After this episode, Danielle Turner, who placed 8th in her original season, improved on her previous placing.
- The episode title comes from Dani and Jeremy's letter, addressed to Eric & Danielle.
- Andy Dehnart at realityblurred (03/12/2007): "Amazing Race has its most intense foot race ever at the end of the world"
- Jace Lacob at Televisionary (03/12/2007): "Stung By A Spelling Bee: An Elimination Shocker"
- Fara Kearnes at StarBlogs.net (03/12/2007): "Rob & Amber Go From First to Last"