Denny Rogers, Renee Rogers, Brittney Rogers, and Brock Rogers are a team of Dad, Mom and Kids on The Amazing Race: Family Edition.
They got lost on the way to Washington, D.C. early in the second leg after Denny navigated them in the wrong direction and blamed Brock, causing tension that lasted for the remainder of the leg. After getting lost again later on, they arrived at the Detour last, with little hope of catching up, eliminating them in 9th place.
Retrieved from CBS.com
The Rogers family is from Shreveport, Louisiana. This team of Southerners consists of Denny, 46, his wife Renee, 42, and their two children, Brittney, 22, a former Miss Louisiana USA, and her younger brother Brock, 19.
Denny has been in the car business for 26 years and is a self-proclaimed workaholic. He enjoys hunting and fishing and describes himself as being goal-oriented and stern.
Renee owns a boutique and also works as a beauty pageant trainer. Outgoing and talkative, Renee says that she is responsible for holding the family together.
Brittney currently works in pharmaceutical sales. A graduate of Louisiana State University, Brittney is talkative and sassy. She likes shopping and kickboxing.
Brock graduated from high school and is entering college this fall. He enjoys wakeboarding and golf and admits he has little patience.
The Rogers are competitive and ready to race. Denny's motto regarding the Race is: "We never enter anything unless we intend to win."
The Amazing Race: Family Edition
|The Rogers Family's Race History|
|1||1||New York → New Jersey → Pennsylvania||Build It / Buggy It||No Roadblock||4 of 10|
|2||2||Pennsylvania → District of Columbia → Virginia||Heat of the Battle / Heat of the Night||Brittney||9 of 9|
- On November 24, 2013, Renee Rogers died at the age of 51 due to pancreatic cancer.
- In 2003, Brittney competed in a special Miss USA episode of Fear Factor as Miss Louisiana USA, along with other Miss USA contestants. She won the $50,000 grand prize and gave half of it to the American Cancer Society.
- Brittney's Wikipedia page: Brittney Rogers
- Harry Smith on The Early Show (10/05/2005): "A Family Beyond The Race"
- Rochell D. Thomas at TV Guide Online (10/10/2005): "Rogerses Over and Out of the Race"
Social Media Profiles
- Denny's Facebook: /denny.rogers1
- Renee's Facebook: /renee.rogers.98
- Brittney's Facebook: /brit.rogers
- Brock's Facebook: /brockto
|The Amazing Race: Family Edition Teams|