Shana Wall and Jennifer McCall are a team of Friends on The Amazing Race 12.
The two friends had different approaches to the race, with Jennifer preferring a calm, conservative strategy, while Shana preferred a more cutthroat one, which included using the U-Turn on another team against Jennifer's wishes in the fourth leg. Their differences finally took a toll on their ability to communicate with each other in the following leg, as they spent most of it arguing with each other, which hindered their performance and dropped them to last place, finishing 7th.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Don't let their good looks fool you. This all-female Team is eager to do whatever it takes to bring home the $1 million prize. Shana and Jennifer met six years ago and have been friends ever since.
Shana currently makes a living as an actress and TV host of an online cooking show. She describes herself as loyal, passionate and spontaneous. Her proudest accomplishment came when she toured as a back-up dancer/singer for Luis Miguel. She has lived abroad, is well traveled and feels right at home on the road.
Jennifer works as a legal assistant and stock market researcher. When asked how she and her Teammate are most different, Jennifer claims that she is a bitch, while Shana is simply bitchy. When asked how they are similar, she responds "we care about what we look like and we're both intellectuals." She describes herself as competitive, intelligent and determined. Jennifer is also well traveled and is looking forward to hitting the road again.
These ladies are both very competitive and convinced they have what it takes to become the first all-female Team to win the Race.
The Amazing Race 12
|Shana & Jennifer's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Ireland||No Detour||Jennifer||6 of 11|
|2||2||Ireland → The Netherlands||Hoist It / Hunt It||Shana||3 of 10|
|3||3||The Netherlands → Burkina Faso||Teach It / Learn It||Jennifer||7 of 9|
|4||4||Burkina Faso||Shake Your Pan / Shake Your Booty||Shana||6 of 8⊂|
|5||5||Burkina Faso → Lithuania||Count Down / Step Up||Shana||7 of 7|
- Jennifer revealed that Shana and her are still friends, but are no longer as close as they used to be.
- However they still have a strong bond, which was created when Shana was ill and Jennifer took care of her.
- Shana has since moved to New York City.
- Jennifer is now married and she has given birth to two children, one of which was born in 2014.
- Shana was approached by a casting director about applying for The Amazing Race.
- Shana & Jennifer are the first team to use the U-Turn.
- First team to be eliminated in Lithuania.
- Oscar Dahl at BuddyTV (12/03/2007): "Exclusive Interview: Shana and Jennifer, from 'The Amazing Race 12'"
- Christopher Rocchio at Reality TV World (12/04/2007): "Shana Wall, Jennifer McCall dish on 'The Amazing Race'"
- Rochell D. Thomas at TV Guide (12/06/2007): "A Blonde Farewell on The Amazing Race"
- Teeuwynn Woodruff at RealityNewsOnline (12/05/2007): "We're Very Determined, Competitive People"
- Eric Goldman at IGN (12/07/2007): "Amazing Race Interview: Shana & Jennifer"
Social Media Profiles
- Shana's Facebook: /shana.wall2
- Jennifer's Facebook: /JennMcCall
|The Amazing Race 12 Teams|