Shola Richards and Doyin Richards are a team of Twins on the 2nd season of The Amazing Race.
Despite their incredibly close relationship, identical twins Shola and Doyin haven't really traveled together much, so neither knows exactly what to expect during THE AMAZING RACE.
They decided to team up for the Race partly to put their relationship to the test. Shola adds, "The idea of being able to travel all over the world, while competing on a worldwide stage for $1 million, and to do it all with my twin brother, is way too enticing for me to pass up." Going into the Race, both feel that the experience will strengthen their relationship.
The Amazing Race 2
|Shola & Doyin's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Brazil||Mountain / Beach||No Roadblock||3 of 11|
|2||2||Brazil||Used Fast Forward||1 of 10►|
|3||3||Brazil → South Africa||Dance / Deliver||Doyin||5 of 9|
|4||4||South Africa → Namibia||Did not perform||Did not perform||8 of 8|||
1: By the time Shola & Doyin got to the Matterhorn Sand Dune, they were too far behind the other teams and were ordered to go directly to the pit stop.
- First team of brothers and the first team of twins.
- Along with Deidre & Hillary, the brothers are the first African-American teams to be blood-related.
- First team to be eliminated in Namibia.
Social Media Profiles
- Shola's Facebook: /shola.richards.7
- Shola's Twitter: @positivitysolve
- Shola's YouTube Channel: /UCdo78YWdvT03yIiKk6VtAhA
- Doyin's Facebook: /doyin.richards
- Doyin's Twitter: @daddydoinwork
- Doyin's YouTube Channel: /daddydoinwork