First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward
Template documentation (for the above template, sometimes hidden or invisible)
There are six switches for this template to hold. The switch codes are as follows:
- yields - Stands for the Standard Yield, where one team chooses to yield another.
- yieldv - Stands for the Voting Yield, where teams vote to determine who is yielded.
- yieldt - Stands for the Tied Yield, where when voting for a team to be yielded, there is a tie and both are yielded.
- uturns - Stands for the Standard U-Turn, where there is only one slot available and a team chooses another team to be u-turned.
- uturnd - Stands for the Double U-Turn, where there are two slots available.
- uturnv - Stands for the Voting U-Turn, where teams vote to determine who is u-turned.
- uturnt - Stands for the Tied U-Turn, where when voting for a team to be u-turned, there is a tie and both are u-turned.
- uturnp - Stands for the Prize U-Turn, where a team receives a U-Turn after receiving the most votes on a Voting U-Turn to u-turn another team.
- uturna - Stands for the Automatic U-turn, where a team received the U-Turn as a penalty.
- express - Team used the Express Pass.
- salvage - Team used the Salvage Pass.
- hazard - This teams was penalized with a Hazard.
- doublebattle - This team lost the Double Battle and received a penalty