The Way You Look, Yeah is the ninth episode of The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
Only five teams remain in the race around the world and one duo feeling the pressure finds themselves at odds with each other.
Some locals in Malaysia can't help but encourage certain Racers in surprising ways and one Racer offers words of advice for the Malaysian youth.
The order of departure from Pieskowa Skała are as follows:
Teams must take a taxi to Kampung Baru Mosque and search the nearby streets for their next clue.
Choice A: Artistic Expression
Teams must make their way on foot one third of a mile to Dewan Lama. Once there, they must use a traditional technique known as batik to exactly duplicate one of three patterns onto a 45-square-foot piece of cloth, then dye the cloth to the satisfaction of the artisan to receive their next clue.
Eric & Danielle and Uchenna & Joyce chose this task.
Choice B: Cookie Confection
Teams must make their way on foot half a mile to Chow Kit Bomba, locate a marked stall, and search through 600 boxes of traditional Malaysian festive cookies from a table by biting into them to find the one cookie that had a black licorice center. Once found, the cookie vendor would hand them their next clue.
Teams must take a taxi to the neighborhood of Taman Sri Hartamas and locate the newspaper vendor with a delivery truck to find their next clue.
"Who's ready for a part-time job?"
The team member assigned to perform this Roadblock must choose a bicycle with an attached side cart and scour the neighborhood for residents willing to give them their used newspapers. Once they have collected enough newspapers to make a stack eight hands (approximately 6 feet) high, they would receive their next clue.
The Roadblock performers per team are underlined:
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward• > Used the Yield • < Recipient of the Yield
- This is the first episode to air on Easter.
- The past-season highlight selected by Thermacare for its "The Amazing Race All-Stars Moment of Relief" during this episode was Charla & Mirna doing the Block 5 Shots Detour in "Who Says Pageant Girls Don't Eat?".
- Dustin & Kandice previously had also won had a pair of scooters in "I Wonder If This Is Going to Make My Fingers Pickle".
- Daniele Turner mentions previously being Yielded in "Good Thing I Took That Human Anatomy Class in High School".
- The episode title is said by a Malaysian local to Kandice Pelletier while the she was performed the Roadblock.