This Is a Real Cat and Mouse Chase is the fifth episode of The Amazing Race Canada 5.
After being told to continue racing, 7 teams travel via high-speed train from Beijing to Shanghai, China, and then fly to Bangkok, Thailand.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward • ϵ Used the Express Pass• ⊂ User of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⊃ Recipient of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⋐ User of the second Double U-Turn slot • ⋑ Recipient of the second Double U-Turn slot• ~ Team that lost the Double Battle
- This marks the first time The Amazing Race Canada visits Thailand.
- This episode's quote was said by Shabbir at the Caturday Café in Bangkok.
- Jim Slotek at Edmonton Sun (07/29/2017): "Behind the scenes as the racers recover in Bangkok"
- Jim Slotek at Northern Stars (08/01/2017): "One Night in Bangkok"
- Greg David at TV, eh? (08/02/2017): "Amazing Race Canada Hangs Ten — And Delivers A Fast Forward — In Bangkok'
- Debra Yeo at Toronto Star (08/02/2017): "How a fan favourite team talked themselves out of The Amazing Race Canada"
|The Amazing Race Canada 5 Episodes|
"Who Wants to Be the Python?" · "You've Got to Leave My Hose Alone Dude" · "It's Like Ducks in the Forest" · "This Is a Butt Workout" · "This Is a Real Cat and Mouse Chase" · "We Just Saw Johnny Mustard" · "Break Time for Korey" · "Can I See Your Kuna?" · "It's Like Finding Waldo in a Bunch of Waldos" · "They're Crawling on You" · "Canada's Coming Together Like a Piece of Cake"