Toads! Are You Kidding Me? is the third episode of The Amazing Race Canada 4.
9 teams remain and travel by airplane from Calgary, Alberta to Cái Bè, Vietnam
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward• ϵ Used the Express Pass• ⊂ User of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⊃ Recipient of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⋐ User of the second Double U-Turn slot • ⋑ Recipient of the second Double U-Turn slot• ∇ Team that lost the Double Battle
- The first time The Amazing Race Canada visits the country of Vietnam.
- This episode's title is said by Kate in reference to their Speed Bump.
- The Roadblock is similar to the one from the Leg 2 of The Amazing Race 15, but instead of herding 150 ducks (across a bridge and back within 10 minutes) teams only had to herd 20 ducks with no other requirements.
- The standard yellow and red route markers were used throughout this leg (the American and other versions of The Amazing Race have typically used alternately colored route markers while visiting Vietnam).
- With Stéphane & Antoine's elimination, both all-male teams have been eliminated.
- This is the first time that no all-male teams are remaining in The Amazing Race Canada.
- Bill Brioux at Windsor Star (07/06/2016): "Amazing Race Canada heads to Vietnam for 'dramatically different' locale"
- Sue's Reality Canada (07/07/2016): "Recap and Review of Episode 3"
- Jessica Liese & Dan Heaton at Reality TV RHAPs (07/16/2016): "The Amazing Race Canada 4 | Ep 3 Recap"
- Logan Saunders at Thesupacoowackiestblogintheuniverse (07/19/2016): "Funniest Complaints Blog Week Three Edition"
|The Amazing Race Canada 4 Episodes|
"Who's Ready to Let It All Hang Out?" · "Deal Guys? Deal! Deal!" · "Toads! Are You Kidding Me?" · "Shine Your Light" · "The Little Blind Tugboat That Could" · "Am I Actually Operating the Plane?" · "I Could Be Prime Minister" · "The Amazing Race Canada: Top 20 Moments" · "I Just Wanna Win" · "For Those About to Rock" · "We're Doing It Wrong! We're in Big Trouble" · "Second Place Isn't Good Enough"