Toni Imbimbo and Dallas Imbimbo are a Mother/Son team on The Amazing Race 13.
For much of the Race the mother and son duo of Toni & Dallas proved to be a formidable team. Dallas spent much of the season flirting with Starr, a relationship that was complicated by him and his mother being Nick & Starr's biggest threat near the end of the season. However, in the process of completing the Stalin/Lenin statue counting Roadblock in Moscow, Dallas accidentally left their fanny pack, containing all their money and passports, on the floor of his cab, and with no money or traveling credentials they were not able to make it to the Pit Stop to complete the leg, as Phil came out onto the course to eliminate them in 4th place.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Toni and Dallas have always been there for each other and will let nothing come between them. They are hoping the Race will provide them with some quality family time they've been missing out on since Dallas has been away at college - and maybe even a million dollars.
As a single mother, Toni sacrificed quite a bit to give Dallas a great childhood. Now Dallas is in college and living on his own.
Dallas can be very persuasive and enjoys getting people to do what he wants. His pet peeve about his Teammate is that she tells very long-winded stories. He describes himself as outgoing, persistent and passionate.
Toni considers herself a leader, but knows that she'll need to lean on her son a bit more by relying on Dallas's strengths rather than telling him what to do. Her biggest accomplishment has been raising her son. She currently works for herself as a corporate accounting consultant.
With Dallas's constant flirting and sarcasm and Toni's laughter and personality, they are sure to be one of the most entertaining Teams on the Race.
The Amazing Race 13
|Toni & Dallas's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Brazil||Hard Way Up / Soft Way Down||No Roadblock||6 of 11|
|2||2||Brazil||Beach It / Docket||Toni||5 of 10|
|3||3||Brazil → Bolivia||Musical March / Bumpy Ride||Dallas||2 of 9|
|4||4||Bolivia → New Zealand||Matter of Time / Matter of Skill||Toni||4 of 8|
|5||5||New Zealand → Cambodia||Village Life / Village Work||Dallas||2 of 7|
|6||6||Cambodia → India||Launder Money / Launder Clothes||Toni||3 of 6|
|7||7||India||Bleary Eyed / Teary Eyed||Dallas||2 of 6|
|8||8||India → Kazakhstan||Play Like Mad / Act Like Fools||Toni||2 of 5|
|9||9||Kazakhstan → Russia||Boots / Borscht||Dallas||1 of 4|
|10||10||Russia||Ride the Rails / Ride the Lines||Dallas||4 of 4|||
- Dallas dated fellow Season 13 contestant Starr Spangler after the race ended.
- They eventually broke up due to the long-distance.
- Dallas is now the CEO of BigRentz.
- Toni & Dallas are the first mother/child team to win a leg.
- The only team in Season 13 that won a leg to not win multiple legs.
- They are also the only team in Season 13 to win a leg and not be in the final 3,
- Due to them losing their passports in the taxi during the leg in which they were eliminated, Toni & Dallas were not present at the Finish Line.
- However, they were still able to attend the after-party.
- Nicholas White at People.com (12/01/2008): "Dallas on Losing Passport, Romance with Starr"
- John Bracchitta at Reality TV World (12/02/2008): "Exclusive: Toni and Dallas Imbimbo talk about The Amazing Race"
- John Kubicek at BuddyTV (12/02/2008): "Exclusive Interview - Toni and Dallas, from Amazing Race 13"
- Brian Gianelli at Xfinity.com (12/02/2008): "Passport to Misadventure"
- The Bonnie Hunt Show (12/02/2008): "The Last Team Eliminated From The Amazing Race 13"
- Mark at Reality Wanted (12/03/2008): "Interview with Toni and Dallas of The Amazing Race 13"
- Teeuwynn Woodruff at RealityNewsOnline (12/05/2008): "We Were Going Rogue!"
- Kynt & Vyxsin at Xfinity.com (06/08/2009): "The Amazing Race's Toni Imbimbo: Where Is She Now?"
Social Media Profiles
- Toni's Facebook: /toni.imbimbo
- Dallas's Facebook: /dallas.imbimbo
- Dallas's Twitter: @dallasimbimbo
- Dallas's Instagram: /dallasimbimbo
|The Amazing Race 13 Teams|