Tramel Raggs and Talicia Raggs are a Brother/Sister team on The Amazing Race 3.
Retrieved from CBS.com
- “I'm the working any; I worked all season. He's the Grasshopper who comes to steal the food, the information, and the research at the last minute.”
Tramel and Talicia have a close relationship, but like any other siblings, they have disagreements. Originally from Gary, Indiana, Talicia, 29, now resides in Los Angeles and works as an assistant to a sports agent, while Tramel, 22, is a senior at Indiana University. Since they don't see each other everyday, they are excited to be able to spend more time together and compete for $1 million.
This competitive brother and sister Team describe themselves as "the male/female counterpart of the same person, we are so alike. We like the same things, eat the same food, share the same thoughts and make the same mistakes." They believe that with Tramel's intuition and Talicia's street smarts they will be able to win.
Since they're seven years apart in age, they have also lived very different lives. Talicia has fought and struggled through everything, while Tramel has coasted through life on his wits and charms. He scored a 1300 on his S.A.T. without any preparation, while she got 1100 and stayed up many long nights studying. Talicia feels that Tramel takes the easy way out of things and hopes that the Race will give her brother a taste of the real world.
Talicia's most valuable item in her backpack is her noise-reducing headsets, which "will drown out the nonsense of the world," while Tramel's is a picture of his family and, of course, his clothes.
Talicia's birth date is November 1 and Tramel's is December 3.
How would you describe your previous travel experience?
What is the most stressful aspect of traveling?
What is the most important item in your backpack, and why?
Why did you want to be on THE AMAZING RACE?
Have you and your partner traveled together before? If so, what was it like?
What do you fear most about competing in THE AMAZING RACE?
What strengths and weaknesses do you bring to the Team?
What strengths and weaknesses does your teammate bring to the Team?
What will you miss the most from home (besides your bed)?
What languages do you speak?
What destination are you hoping to visit?
What country do you feel best prepared for?
The Amazing Race 3
|Tramel & Talicia's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Mexico||Wings / Wheels||No Roadblock||10 of 12|
|2||2||Mexico||Man Power / Horse Power||Tramel||11 of 11|
- Tramel & Talicia are the first African-American Brother/Sister team.
- First brother/sister team to be eliminated.
- Alison Skertic at Northwest Indiana Times (09/21/2002): "Amazing siblings vie for $1 million: Gary brother and sister go on adventure in reality TV series"
- Harry Smith on The Early Show (10/10/2002): "Team T&T Out of The Race"
- FansOfRealityTV (10/10/2002): "Our Interview with Tramel and Talicia"
- CBS.com (2002): "After the Race"
Social Media Profiles
- Talicia's Facebook: /TaliciaRaggs
|The Amazing Race 3 Teams|