Vipul Patel and Arti Patel are a Married team on The Amazing Race 10.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Vipul & Arti are Race enthusiasts from Windermere, Florida, who also happen to be the first Indian-American Team to ever compete on THE AMAZING RACE. Happily married, the couple met in their teens when Arti would come over to Vipul's house to do Tae Bo with his sister.
Vipul was born in India before moving to Florida. He currently works in sales and claims that the biggest difference between him and his wife is that he is strong-willed while Arti is a pushover. Vipul describes himself as fun, witty and hyper. He admittedly can be overzealous at times.
Arti, a nutritional educator, prides herself on her ability to calm Vipul down when he gets too excited, a skill she will most likely need to call upon during the Race. She considers herself to be adventurous, dependable and fun-loving.
Vipul & Arti are well-traveled and speak several languages. Their primary motivation for competing on THE AMAZING RACE is to see the world with each other and meet new people.
The Amazing Race 10
|Vipul & Arti's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → China||Labor / Leisure||Vipul||11 of 12|
- They now have two children, Kayah and Aarav.
- Vipul & Arti are the first co-ed Asian-American team.
- They are also the first Indian-American team and first team
- Eric Goldman at IGN (09/18/2006): "Amazing Race Exclusive Interview: Vipul & Arti"
- Arthur J. Paris & Mabel E. Paris at Rediff (09/18/2006): "Arti & Vipul Patel's Amazing Race"
- Jenn Brasler at RealityNewsOnline (09/20/2006): "The Memories and Friendships Will Last Forever"
Social Media Profiles
- Vipul's Facebook: /vipul.patel.5836
- Arti's Facebook: /arti.b.patel
|The Amazing Race 10 Teams|