We're Going to Victory Lane is the season finale of The Amazing Race 29.
The order of departure from Gavit Some are as follows:
Teams must make their way to the Chicagoland Speedway, where they would find their next clue.
Teams must join a motor racing team. One team member must join the pit crew and change a tire on a NASCAR race car in under 40 seconds. Once they have successfully changed the tire, the other member must clock one lap around the track in under 48 seconds to receive their next clue.
Teams must make their way to Monroe Street station and find a city worker wearing a helmet marked with Race colors, who would give them their next clue.
Teams must solve three riddles, which would lead them to three locations. At each location, they would receive a postcard.
- I have a Gothic spire. I'm impervious to fire. I'm 154 feet tall, look no higher. (Chicago Water Tower);
- I am tiered like a wedding cake. From me, a drink you should not take. To find me, look no further than the lake. (Buckingham Fountain);
- I stand in the twin corncob's shadow. And control the Kupcinet bascule for those below. Climb the steps to my operator, and you'll be good to go. (Wabash Avenue Bridge)
Teams must make their way to Wrigleyville Dogs, where they would find their next clue.
Teams must make 10 Chicago-style hot dogs and deliver them to one of the Wrigley Rooftops at 3639 North Sheffield Avenue. After delivering their hotdogs, they would receive tickets from Ernie & Cindy, winners of The Amazing Race 19, to enter the marquee entrance of Wrigley Field, where they would find their next clue.
One team member must go to the press box of Wrigley Field, while the other member must enter Wrigley Field's hand-turned scoreboard. The member in the press box must use a one-way radio to give instructions to their partner on where the install numbered signs on the multi-level scoreboard denoting their placement on the leg of the Race. Once they have their placements correct, and in alphabetical order of the location of each leg's Pit Stop, they must meet at Wrigley Field's home plate, where an umpire would give them an equation that they would need to solve using their placements on certain legs of the Race, directing them to a section of the aisles, where they must search for their next clue.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward• ϵ Used the Express Pass• ⊂ User of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⊃ Recipient of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⋐ User of the second Double U-Turn slot • ⋑ Recipient of the second Double U-Turn slot
- This is the first episode of the US version in 14 years to air in the month of June since "You Are Just Deliberately Trying to Make Us Lose!" in The Amazing Race 4.
- This episode marks the first time neither a Detour nor Roadblock appear on a leg in the US version.
- According to Brooke Camhi, she and Scott finished 35 minutes ahead at the Finish Line of Tara & Joey, who finished 45 minutes before London & Logan.
- The episode title was said by Scott Flanary's race car instructor at the task at Chicagoland Speedway.
- Tracy Swartz at Chicago Tribune (05/31/2017): "Watch TAR finalists tackle Wrigley Field challenge"
- Sarah Grossbart at Us Weekly (05/31/2017): "Keoghan Spills on the Finale: It's a Great Finish!"
- Lindsay Macdonald at TV Guide Online (06/01/2017): "Phil Keoghan Breaks Down TAR Finalists"
- Lauren Piester at E! Online (06/01/2017): "TAR Finale: And the Winning Team Is..."
- Lincee Ray at EW.com (06/01/2017): "The final three teams race for the win in Chicago"
- Jessica Liese at Previously.tv (06/01/2017): "TAR Hits The Second City To Crown Its First-Place Finishers"
- Paul Sheehan at GoldDerby (06/02/2017): "Did your favorite team win?"
- Leah C. Salterio at PhilStar Global (06/07/2017): "Incredible' experience for The Amazing Race winners"
- Amazing Race 32 - The TARpit Week 4. Rob Has a Podcast (November 8, 2020). Retrieved on August 20, 2021.
|The Amazing Race 29 Episodes|
"We're Coming for You, Phil!" · "Scared Spitless" · "Bucket List Type Stuff" · "Another One Bites the Dust" · "Have Faith in Me, Broski" · "Double U-Turn Ahead" · "Have Fun and Get It Done" · "Good Job, Donkey" · "I Thought We Were Playing It Nice" · "Riding a Bike Is Like Riding a Bike" · "As Easy as Stacking Cups" · "We're Going to Victory Lane"