You Look Like Peter Pan is the season finale of The Amazing Race 13.
The order of departure from VDNKh Park are as follows:
Choice A: High and Dry
Teams must climb 30 feet up a tree and walk to the end of a narrow log beam. They must then jump off the end of the beam and each grab half of their next clue. If either team member fails to grab the clue, they must climb and jump again until they have grabbed it.
All teams chose this task.
None of the teams chose this task.
Choice B: Low and Wet
Teams must participate in a logrolling tradition, where they must walk across floating logs a distance of 850 feet to a river island to retrieve their next clue.
Teams must chose a gameboard, with spaces numbered 1-10, each corresponding to a leg of the race. They must remove the covers from the spaces one at a time, in numerical order, to reveal the symbol of either a Roadblock, Detour, Route Info, or Pit Stop. They must then search through a field of 150 identical clue boxes, each containing a picture depicting a task or location from the Race. They must pick a picture depicting that specific task or location from that leg and insert the picture into the space on the board, where a green light on top of the space indicated that the picture was the correct one, and absence of a green light indicated that they had to try again. Once they have gotten all the correct answers, they must head to the parking lot to find their next clue.
The correct answers are:
- Leg 1: o Rei do Pernil (Route Info)
- Leg 2: Barraca d Manoel (Detour)
- Leg 3: Los Titanes del Ring (Roadblock)
- Leg 4: Summerhill Recreational Farm (Pit Stop)
- Leg 5: Angkor Wat (Roadblock)
- Leg 6: The Ambassador Hotel (Route Info)
- Leg 7: Nai Sarak (Detour)
- Leg 8: Old Square (Pit Stop)
- Leg 9: Krutitsy (Route Info)
- Leg 10: Fallen Monument Park (Roadblock)
Teams must make their way on foot to Alder Street and search for a food cart selling "food from the country of their last Pit Stop" (Russia), where they would receive their next clue.
Teams must make their way on foot to where "the magic is in the hole", leaving teams to figure out that this referred to Voodoo Doughnut, where they would find their next clue.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward• ⊂ Used the U-Turn • ⊃ Recipient of the U-Turn
- The episode title is said by Starr Spangler.
- Diana Steenbergen at IGN.com (12/08/2008): "Season 13 Finale Recap"
- Jace Lacob at Televisionary (12/08/2008): "High-Flying Moves After a Season of Dramatic Lows on The Amazing Race 13 Season Finale"
|The Amazing Race 13 Episodes|
"Bees Are Much Calmer Than All This!" · "Do You Like American Candy?" · "Did You Push My Sports Bra Off the Ledge?" · "I Wonder If They Like Blondes in New Zealand?" · "Do It Like a Madman" · "Please Hold While I Singe My Skull" · "My Nose Is on Fire" · "I'm Like an Angry Cow" · "That Is Studly" · "You're Gonna Get Me Killed" · "You Look Like Peter Pan"